This isn't a Sqlite question per se, but I know there are some SQL gurus
here who might have some insight into this problem. I apologize for
being off-topic; I can be shameless when I need help. :)>

I have three tables, N, P and E. N contains the fields id and name. The
other two each contain the fields id, type and addr. P holds phone
numbers, E email addresses. In P, the type field is always 'phone'; in
the P it is always 'email'. They are all related on id.

I want to build a single query that will return a result set consisting
of N.name, P/E.type and P/E.addr. That is, it contains the like-named
fields of both P and E. For example:

"John Smith", "phone", "123-555-1212"
"John Smith", "email", "john.sm...@domain.com"
"Bill Jones", "phone", "123-555-1213"
"Jane Johnson", "email", "j...@anotherdomain.com"

and so forth. The order of the names and types is not important.

Is this possible?

-evan