I have been using sqlite3 for my engine based programs and now would like to
use it for my web based applications which are completely based on html and
javascript. So I would like to have some information if available on how to
connect to sqlite database through javascript and access the same.Also would
like to know if there are any disadvantages in doing so over a normal MYSQL
database(which is done through PHP and which is what i want to avoid).
Thank You.

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/