From: Neville Franks <sql...@surfulater.com>
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Sent: Monday, 18 May, 2009 2:16:52 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Accessing sqlite using javascript

Monday, May 18, 2009, 3:16:45 PM, you wrote:

SP> I had asked the same question a few days back,but need a some more help.
SP> I am having my whole SQLite database on client's machine.I want a
SP> way to access that db using javscript.I heard about gears,but the
SP> problem is my target PC has firefox 1.08 and gears is for 1.5+.So
SP> is there any other way around?...Also is there any tutorial or
SP> guide which i can have online for referring when i am writing the code?.

SP> Thank you.

There are several ways to do this. From Firefox see:
http://codesnippets.joyent.com/posts/show/1030

The ExtJS Library also provides access to SQLite, but I have not used
that part of ExtJS yet.

Finally Google: "sqlite from javascript".

---
Best regards,
  Neville Franks, http://www.surfulater.com http://blog.surfulater.com

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/