Hi,

what do you mean by "command"? The command line tool takes commands
entered by the user, such as SQL - statements. These do not have
returncodes. If an error occurs, the command line tool will print out
the error message.
The functions of the sqlite3 library have returncodes, but they can not
be called directly on the command line.

Martin