I am trying to install Google Adwords Editor and when it attempts to open I
receive a message "AdWords Editor has stopped working.  A problem has caused
it to stop working correctly.  Windows will notify if there is a solution."
Then a window opens stating "Solve a problem with SQLite3" and when I click
and try to download, three files appear in the zip file however I can not
open.

Need assistance to correct this problem.  My system is running Vista Home
Premium svc pk 1, 64bit

--
Ann M Shipley
M3 Certified MasterConsultant

If you choose to work hard all your life, that is your business, if you
choose to work smart, earn more money and become wealthy, that is my
business.