if I create dump using sqlite3.5.4 and recreate DB using that dump data
using sqlite3.5.4,everything works fine. if I create dump using
sqlite3.5.4 and recreate DB using that dump data using sqlite3.6.15,gets
error. Pls find attached file.

The text generated from .dump command of sqlite3 version 3.5.4.
CREATE TABLE Users
(
    ID INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT ,
    name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL COLLATE NOCASE,
    Page VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT ("../xyz/main.asp")

);

Changed text to

CREATE TABLE Users
(
    ID INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT ,
    name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL COLLATE NOCASE,
     Page VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT ('../xyz/main.asp')
);

After changing everything seems to be fine.

Thanks,
-Kalyani