2009/6/18 hiral <hiralsmaill...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply.
>
> I am sorry for more general questions.
>
> As I mentioned I was getting corrupted db error with sqlite-3.5.9, but when
> I tried with sqlite-3.6.4 it is no more corrupting the db.
> -- so was it a bug with sqlite-3.5.9 ? and got fixed in sqlite-3.6.4

You are able to repeatably corrupt the db under SQLite 3.5.9? It would
be worthwhile publishing a script that can do that.

I see nothing in the change list (http://www.sqlite.org/changes.html)
concerning such a major bugfix going from 3.5.9 to 3.6.4

> -- is it safe to upgrade from sqlite-3.5.9  to sqlite-3.6.14.2 ? as I am
> working on critical application how safe it is ?

I am in no position to speak authoritatively; I think you should get
the latest version and test thoroughly.

> Thank you.
> -Hiral

Rgds,