Hello,

I've developed an application that has very high concurrency.  In my
initial testing we used SQLite 3 from python, but we experienced too
many locks and the database always fell behind.  We moved to MySQL,
which handles the concurrency better, but there was a substantial
increase in IO.  We're now considering writing our own persistence
solution that would reside in memory.

I figured I would ask if there is anything that would improve the
performance of SQLite running in memory over what I would expect on
disk?  Would it handle concurrency better?

Thanks for any and all feedback.

Daniel