Well, tomorrow I'm going to try if the option clean works. At this moment I
can't figure out how to do that because my application is under development
and I'm using the eclipse launcher ( Run Configurations....). I'm not using
any executable file.
I have to find the way to pass to the launcher the  command line parameter
clean. Anyway I'm afraid that the problem resides in how I create the sqlite
plugin from jar.

I will disturb you again!

Thanks for the moment.

Enrico