Craig Talbert wrote:
>>From Perl, when I attempt to make a database connection using SQLite,
> I get the following error:
>
> [Tue Jun 23 17:10:22 2009] projectory.cgi:
> DBI->connect(dbname=projectory.sqlite3) failed: database disk image is
> malformed at ./projectory.cgi line 1577
>
> At line 1577 it is executing this code
>
> $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:SQLite:dbname=projectory.sqlite3","","") or
> die "$DBI::errstr\n";
>
> When I use the sqlite3 tool to do an integrity check, I get the following:
>
> rintintin> sqlite3 projectory.sqlite3
> SQLite version 3.6.15
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
> sqlite> PRAGMA integrity_check;
> ok
> sqlite> .exit

Pretty obvious, but: since your dbname is unqualified, are you sure your
working directory in your code is the same as your current directory
when using the command line? Also, what version of SQLite is linked into
your DBD::SQLite3? (if you're using DBD::SQLite, make sure it's not so
old as to be using SQLite v2; I forget when the naming change was made).