> I'm currently on Windows and I've set up a python script to download the
> sqlite3 amalgamation. However, the ZIP file contains no build system for
> sqlite. I had to create a custom CMake script to build sqlite3 into a
> library. I do not wish to compile the C file with my source, it needs to be
> a static library.
>
> Do you guys have a package that contains a build system for sqlite3 for
> Windows?

Can you use a dynamic library instead of static?  If so, there is a
precompiled Windows dll for download on the SQLite site.  Otherwise, you
will probably need to build manually, as you have done.

(Another option might be to use one of the myriad of Dll -> Static lib
converters available, though this seems like more work than it's worth.)

~Eric