ma., 27.04.2009 kl. 14.58 +0200, skrev Kent Dahl:
> We've been giving the SQLite 3.6.10 amalgamation source code for Windows
> a try against RTOS 5.14 and it compiled out of the box. However, we ran
> into some linker and run-time errors. After a fair amount of
> experimenting, we got it up and running, but only towards an in-memory
> database. We still have problems opening existing or creating database
> files.
[...]
> Finally we had something that linked and ran, but only towards in-memory
> database. When we tried to open an existing database (or create a new
> one) using the sqlite3_open_v2 API, it kept returning SQLITE_NOMEM(7).
> When I tried debugging this, I got as far as the sqlite3BtreeFactory
> call, but because of the breakpointing problems I didn't get much
> further.

Unfortunately, work priorities shifted so I didn't have much time to dig
futher into the disk problems.

In the off chance that someone else might find this useful, I'm
including the patches I had so far when I stopped investigating. These
are towards the 3.6.10 amalagamation source and are not too clean, but
might save someone else trying SQLite3 on On-Time RTOS a little time
getting started...

Please let me (and the list) know if anyone has any further progress.

--
Mvh/Regards,

Kent Dahl
Software Developer

Industrial Control Design AS

Phone: +47 93 07 32 30

Breivika Industriveg 63
N-6018 Ă…lesund
Norway

k...@icd.no

www.icd.no

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
received this in error, please contact the System Manager i...@icd.no and
delete the material from any computer.