Basically, I would like to be able to query one table based on criteria
entered into another table.

I have attached an excel file with a couple of hours of monitoring data, the
10 minute data has been interpolated to give minute answers (as MOEData Tab
in the excel sheet).

This Table of Data would be called MOEData in the database (original I
know...)

I then would like to have another table (See Criteria Table Tab in excel
sheet).  This table would provide the criteria to be used.  A verbose
description of the actual query would be as follows (when looking at the
first line of the table).

Count all the rows between 0:00 and 1:20 on the 16/06/2009, where the
MOEData.Hs is greater than 1.3, OR the  (MOEData.Vwind > 20 AND (Twind is
between 45 and 135, or Twind is between 225 and 315))

Based on the criteria in the table, the results of the query would be as per
the results in the Results tab in the excel sheet.

I have also included the above tables as an SQLite database.

Regards

Andrew http://www.nabble.com/file/p24297858/SQL%2BQuery%2BInformation.xls
SQL+Query+Information.xls
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24297858/TestDatabase.db3 TestDatabase.db3