Hi,
I'm using SQLite in my application and I would like to fetch the whole
result set of a select statement to memory.
I can't use sqlite3_get_table since it doesn't support BLOBs as far as I
know.
Currently I'm using function sqlite3_step to itterate through the result
set; that function calls winRead (->ReadFile) which consumes between 60%
and 70% of the application runtime (thousands of winRead calls). That is
why I'm searching for a possibility to fetch the whole result set of a
select statement to memory. Is there any possibility to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Markus