LOL!

I didn't intend for the thread to get out of hand like this.

Anyway, the question was answered regardless. And to EVERYONE who had a
comment, thanks.

The book is VERY THICK. Just the way I like them. For the cost, it better
be.

Why such a book on SQL for SQLite when SQLite is 'easy'? I think I can
answer that. Because you have people like me who find it very time consuming
to find answers to most of the questions needing answers by surfing the net,
and you don't want to keep bothering folks on this wonderful list on every
little issue due to being a novice to begin with (yep, that's me. Newbie
SQLite programmer!)

Everyone here has been VERY HELPFUL! I'm very impressed with how this group
responds and behaves. Wonderful. But I wish to do my part and if someone has
put together a comprehensive (hopefully) book on this subject, I'm going to
read it and hopefully be a contributor as well.

5 weeks ago I didn't even know SQLite existed. There was a task I wanted to
accomplish via Visual Basic 6 (the language I use the most) and was told
about SQLite by Olaf Schmidt, who has a VB6 wrapper for SQLite. He's been a
MAJOR help in getting me up to speed on some basic stuff and I'm hooked!

Anyway, when I've gathered enough info from the book I'll share my thoughts
on it. It will be from the perspective of a person new to SQLite and SQL.

Regards to all!

Rick