Greetings,

I'm trying to build and use the short sample C code on the quick start page
(http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html) for windows as a
simple win32 console app, using Visual Studio 2008.

In order to provide linkage to the DLL, I need to link with the .lib file that
is usually created when creating a DLL. Where can I
find that file?

Or are there other ways to actually build the above mentioned app, without such
a library?

There is a windows test console app, but I can't find the project files for it.
Does anyone have them, and knows how to build a
simple console app, using the dell, in Visual Studio?

Kind regards,

~ Paul Claessen