Jay A. Kreibich-2 wrote:

>   THREADSAFE=1 is "Serialize mode" and THREADSAFE=2 is "Multithread"
>   mode.  THREADSAFE=2 (basic Multithread) actually offers less protection,
>   requiring the application to provide its own locks to prevent multiple
>   threads from accessing the DB at the same time, while THREADSAFE=1
>   (Serialize) handles all that for you.  Generally, unless you're doing
>   a lot of thread and lock management yourself, you want to use =1.

http://www.sqlite.org/threadsafe.html
"Multi-thread. In this mode, SQLite can be safely used by multiple threads
provided that no single database connection is used simulataneously in two
or more threads."

If I have one(different) connection for each thread , it seems no need to
synchronize these threads' accessing to the database because they are
through different connection. Did I read it wrongly?