Hi All,

There is one doubt in my mind regarding the use of transactions with in memory
db. As it is documented on sqlite.org that transactions uses different type of
file locking. But in case of in memory db there is no physical file. So my
question is

1- Is there any significance of using transaction (whether auto commit or
manual) with in memory database.

2- If the answer of first question is "yes" then second question would be if I
wish to share an in memory db connection amongst thread with mutex protection.
Is there required any special treatment while using with Transactions besides
protecting them with mutex.

With Best Regards
Gaurav Sharma

or disclosing it.