>> Sounds like I'm not welcome on this list.  Go hassle someone else.
>> Goodbye.
>A bit sensitive, no?
>I was actually defending you.

With the mix of top and bottom posting, it's difficult to tell who's talking to
whom. My preference would be for a forum or email system that enforces one or
the other. I don't really care which; what I really dislike is anything that's
on the honor system. One way or the other ought to be enforced by the tools
wherever possible. Too often the "wrong way" becomes little more than a straw
man for mockery ("he didn't call 'MARSHALL(_widgelet_)' at the end of his
method... ha! what an idiot").

The sad result of this misunderstanding is that the world will just have to do
without the "Texas State Probation Officer Visit Scheduler App," "Texas Death
Penalty Last Meal Expense Calculator," etc.

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete any copies from your system.