From: Allen Fowler <allen.fow...@yahoo.com>

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a Free, or reasonably priced Non-Free, GUI tool for
> creating and maintaining an SQlite databases that can run on both Windows
> and Linux?
>
> (Support for visual relation design would be great, too.)
>
> I found a list at: http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ManagementTools
>
> But, I was wondering if anyone has personal experience to share...
>
> Thanks, :)

I would recommend SQLite Studio without hesitation.  I think it pretty
much covers your criteria, have a look:

        http://sqlitestudio.one.pl/index.rvt?act=about

It is fast, graphical, a single executable install (eg: trivial), and
works well with existing databases ...  I've just started playing with
it on FreeBSD, and I must say that so far, I'm much impressed with the
tool.

HTH.
Cheers,
Rob Sciuk