Jim --

I agree with your sentiments.

But as Dr. Kirkby is alleged to have once said ...

Jim Showalter wrote:
> I really really hate top-posting.

It's MIXED top-n-bottom posting that's *_REALLY_* evil.

I cannot tell though because Dr Kirkby's message header was top-posted by
of his message has gone missing.

Hmmm ... Is top posting somehow related to a "Bad CPU type in executable" ?

I always believed, again like Dr. Kirkby, that it was by default caused by
an evil combination of a "Bad OS type compounded by a "Bad X-Mailer type" ...

<G>for the humor impaired<G>

-- kjh