Hello to all SQLite people
(that's my first post - please be patient:-))

I already searched the mailings from 2008/2009 but could not find a post
that describes this problem.

I have a select over a few tables, and since many tables use identical names
for some columns (like "Id"), I rename the column using AS clause:

SELECT Dokument.DokId AS Id, Patient.Name AS PatientName, Einsender.Name
FROM Dokument, Patient, Einsender
WHERE Dokument.AkteId = Patient.Id
AND Dokument.SenderId = Einsender.Id;

Unfortunately when I get the column names by function
sqlite3_column_origin_name(), the result columns have the names "DokId",
"Name" and "Name" again - instead of "Id", "PatientName" and "Name"!!

For me this is severe because I pass back the whole result set of a query as
one nice "object" and the column names have to be unique! (hope you
understand what I'm saying)

Is it possible to fix this "bug" or is there a workaround? (a VIEW does not
help either)

Thanks for any help!
Dinu
DAISY Archivierungssysteme GmbH