Dan Kennedy schrieb:
> On Aug 30, 2009, at 12:08 AM, carlos.tas...@farmerswife.com wrote:
>
>> Hi Gerry,
>>
>> That's the first thing I tested. I downloaded this file:
>> http://sqlite.org/tclsqlite-3.6.17.so.gz
>>
>> Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm using ActiveTcl 8.5.4.
If your using ActiveTcl you could use their build of SQLite and download it
via the teacup command.

But otherwis this looks weird. Check the downloaded .so with ldd if it
references any Tcl Library (like libtcl8.4 or something). It should not, if
it had been compiled with STUBS enabled.

Michael

--
Michael Schlenker
Software Engineer

CONTACT Software GmbH           Tel.:   +49 (421) 20153-80
Wiener Straße 1-3               Fax:    +49 (421) 20153-41
28359 Bremen
http://www.contact.de/          E-Mail: m...@contact.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bremen
Geschäftsführer: Karl Heinz Zachries, Ralf Holtgrefe
Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Bremen unter HRB 13215