>i chose Integer for Performance isues... i'm develop..... an POS Software and
>our articles table has lot's of >records..... i need to optimize search.....
>an Integer (1,2,4,6,8 bytes) is faster that 13-bytes-ean text for >comparison.

That's reasonable, but I think Sqlite stores everything as textual data anyway.
I think the implication is that this data will take at least
one-byte-per-digit. INT should still be a bit smaller than TEXT for your
purposes, because it will drop the zeros (e.g. string "100" is smaller in
memory than "00000000100" even though both are still larger than the integer
100). But if INT simply doesn't have the necessary range, your options are
limited.