ok. i'm develop... an PHP-WEB Sqlite TUNNEL.... that PHP get a request, process
it and send results to client (desktop app)....
In the client side, i have my Own Ado Like Data Access components....
my Question is:
my cliente send a query "select * from tableA"
the PHP exec the query and return an XML like:
<result>
  <originalQuery> select * from tableA </OriginalQuery>
  <columns>
      <column name='id' type='integer' size='' />
      <column name='descri' type='text' size='20' />
  </columns>
  <rows>
      row data here !
  </rows>
</result>

then the client modifies the resultset... (add new rows, delete rows, update
rows)...
When i post the changes... i have antother xml ..
  <originalQuery> select * from tableA </OriginalQuery>
how can i to know the "base table name" of a column for make the insert
statement in PHP without parsing the SQL QUERY.

I assume:
1) Every query with only one table in Where clause is updatable.
2) View isn't updatable.
3) Query with more than one table in where is not updatable.

I have Sqlite 2x.