-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Kotapalle Purushotham (Nokia-D/Bangalore)
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:57 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] First "SELECT" query fails

Hi,
I am using SqLite DB as a message Queue for data share between 2 process.
I create a table in one process(say A) and then subcribe another process(say B)
to extract data from the table everytime entry is added.
Creating the table and subcribing is successful.
However, there is a problem when trying to extract the an entry for the very
first time form the table. Complete problem is as described below:

 - process A creates the table T, process B subcribes to entry events(like add)
of table T.
 - process A adds an entry to table T, using "INSERT INTO..." command
 - process B catches this event and tries to extract the data from table T,
using "SELECT *..." query. But the command fails with following error :
    "no such table: responseQ Unable to execute statement"
 - however, subsequent entries added by process A are handled successfully by
process B.

Since, I am simulating a "message queue" model, with this issue, one of the
messages will remain in the queue(table) unused.
I tried to execute commit db and finish the sql query after creating table, but
was not helpful to solve this issue.

Pls help me to find a solution to this problem.

Regards,
Reddy