I can't add this record (and several others) to my table.  Most of the
records did load, both before and after this one.

If anyone can let me know what the problem is, I would be most
grateful.  Here is the table setup:

CREATE TABLE "rules" ("number" NUMERIC PRIMARY KEY  NOT
NULL ,"section" TEXT NOT NULL ,"type" CHAR NOT NULL ,"sub-section"
TEXT,"title" TEXT NOT NULL ,"details" TEXT);

Here is the record:

INSERT INTO rules VALUES(404,'Article4','T','','Character Evidence Not
Admissible to Prove Conduct; Exceptions; Other
Crimes','<p><strong>Rule 404. Character Evidence not Admissible to
<i>Character evidence generally.</i> Evidence of a person's character
or a trait of character is not admissible for the purpose of proving
action in conformity therewith on a particular occasion, subject to
Evidence of a pertinent trait of character offered by an accused, or
by the prosecution to rebut the same is admissible; however, in
prosecutions for rape, gross sexual imposition, and prostitution, the
exceptions provided by statute enacted by the General Assembly are
pertinent trait of character of the victim of the crime offered by an
accused, or by the prosecution to rebut the same, or evidence of a
character trait of peacefulness of the victim offered by the
prosecution in a homicide case to rebut evidence that the victim was
the first aggressor is admissible; however, in prosecutions for rape,
gross sexual imposition, and prostitution, the exceptions provided by
statute enacted by the General Assembly are applicable.</p><p>(3)
<i>Character of witness.</i> Evidence of the character of a witness on
the issue of credibility is admissible as provided in Rules 607, 608,
other crimes, wrongs, or acts is not admissible to prove the character
of a person in order to show action in conformity therewith. It may,
however, be admissible for other purposes, such as proof of motive,
opportunity, intent, preparation, plan, knowledge, identity, or
absence of mistake or accident.</p>');

TIA

JV

Jimmy Verner