Hello!

On Monday 21 September 2009 11:36:15 Roger Binns wrote:
> Also not mentioned is that it is available under a public domain license and
> hence anyone has the right to use it in any way they deem fit, make changes,
> distribute changes, charge anything they want, keep everything public,
> private or anything else.

And last few years every month are released new important features. About
five years ago I did start to use SQLite as RDBMS for PDA and as helper storage
for server but now I have some projects translated to SQLite from PostgreSQL
and Oracle. That's great!

Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/