Hello,

I am having trouble doing a rather odd data comparison.

I have two table, each with a DateTime field.  The timestamps in these fields
do not match exactly.  I want to find the row in the second table that is
within a specific time period around the time period to the DateTime in the
first table.

I have tried various combinations of reformatting the data to do a comparison.
None of these works.  In particular I had hoped that the strftime function
(converting using the '%s' format to seconds since 1970-01-01 would work but it
does not.  The comparison with = is okay, but I need to use some combination of
< and > or a BETWEEN.  Nothing seems to work.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Bart