2009/9/30 "Ing. Marcos L. Ortí­z Valmaseda" <mlor...@uci.cu>:
> Why we can´t include real examples of the use of SQLite on the official
> documentation?
> That would be very useful for the new SQLite users.

What is a real example?

Would you want a tutorial on how to use SQL? Google for it; there are
many already.

What else is real? Embedded sqlite? sqlite with Perl or Ruby? sqlite
inside Adobe Lightroom? sqlite on iPhone or on VxWorks? sqlite with C
or C# or Java? sqlite in an XUL application?

What is real?

> Regards
>
> --
> "DBAs must implements decisions based on the best fit of the
> application,DBMS, and platform
> ......for that reason.......I use PostgreSQL + Linux + SQLite + BSD"
>
> Ing. Marcos L. Ortiz Valmaseda
> Línea Soporte y Despliegue
> Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Análisis de Datos (CENTALAD)
>
> FreeBSD User
> http://www.freebsd.org/es
> Linux User # 418229
> http://counter.li.org