On Oct 14, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Reusche, Andrew wrote:

> We get a "2" returned when we check synchronous.  I think that's the
> enum for "full".  We do not explicitely kill any threads, but when we
> decide to reboot or shutdown, we call "ExitProcess(0)" without
> stopping
> any DB threads, and I'm sure this isn't very healthy.

I don't think that should cause problems.  But on the other hand, I'm
a unix programmer and I sometimes find the behavior of windows to be
baffling.  On windows, if you do a write() followed immediately by
ExitProcess(), is it the case that the write might not actually occur?

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com