Hello list

I'm posting here as my ticket was recently closed. The race condition described
in http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=3810 is still present in SQLite
3.6.19 (amalgamation version running on Linux) - the source code used to
reproduce this issue has not changed and is still attached to the ticket. I'm
happy to run more tests or supply more information if needed.

sqlite3* connection to database DB) to happen concurrently with sqlite3_close()
on table B on another thread (with its own sqlite3* connection to database DB)
can result in a subsequent DROP TRIGGER on table A failing with SQLITE_ERROR.
Shared cache mode is enabled.

Cheers,
Dave.