Views don't have any particular materialization or storage, it's just
a select statement that is merged into your query every time you
select something from the view. So to answer your question only
changed tuple in the table is updated physically, views don't need to
be updated. But in practical sense any occurrence of this tuple in
result sets generated by all three views is changed, so all views are
"updated".

Pavel