From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:28 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: [sqlite] PRAGMA scope

I'm reading about the different PRAGMA operations. Cache_size mentions
that
it is per-database connection.  Page_size says it is per database (must
be
used before the database is created), which sounds like per-connection
(ie
if I create two databases, I'm guessing I need to set the page_size
after
calling sqlite3_open each time).

Temp_store and synchronous don't make any mention of files or
connections.
Can/should it be assumed that they are global to the SQLite library?

Thanks

Doug