Hi Scott,

thanks for the reply. It seems to be that ticket 3950 was also closed
(I actually opened this ticket using version 3.6.16). The reason for
closure was that the bug seems to have disappeared in version 3.6.19.
I have not checked it by myself as I have not installed 3.6.19, yet.

I will report the outcome.

Hartwig

Am 19.10.2009 um 18:27 schrieb Scott Hess:

> Here's a long-ago thread on this:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg30540.html
> Looks like it hasn't been addressed, and I've yet to come up for air
> on it.
>
> There's a ticket out there which looks like the same thing:
>  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=3338
> which is closed, but it sounds like if you put up a simple repro-case
> you might get a re-hearing on it.
>
> -scott
>

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Wanadoo Hartwig
> <hartwig.wiesm...@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

>>> It isn't failing.  Behind the scenes FTS3 is implemented using 3
>>> other
>>> tables (try .dump to see).  You are indeed seeing the last inserted