From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of 1120.free
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:19 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] SQLite DB Structure

Hi. I'm from Belarus. Sorry for my English.

I  NEED  HELP! I have SQLite3 DB (contacts from iPhone), it contains 1 record,
but when I open it with NOTEPAD.EXE, I see more than 1 record.
I  need  to  repair  all  records  from  it. Maybe it help: when I use 'VACUUM'
 command file size decreases too much. I attached file that I need to repair.
If you can, extract lost data from it, please. It's VERY IMPORTANT for me. I
don't know who can help me except you.

--
С уважением,
 1120.free                          mailto:1120.f...@gmail.com