On Oct 24, 2009, at 11:40 AM, D. Richard Hipp wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: John Mason <fasteddi...@sbcglobal.net>
>> Date: October 24, 2009 11:12:26 AM EDT
>> To: d...@hwaci.com
>> Subject: error message
>>
>> I have a windows xp operating system and when I go to access
>> information on the apple store I keep getting the following message:
>>
>> The proceedure entry point sqlite3_prepare_v2 could not be located
>> in the dynamic link library SQLite3.dll
>>
>> How can I fix and what do I need to do?

I would try:

(1) Try reinstalling iTunes.

(2) Locate the file "SQLite3.dll" and rename it to "SQLite3.off".
Then reinstall iTunes again.

(3) Download a precompiled SQLite3.dll from the
http://www.sqlite.org/downloads.html
  website and install it in place of the SQLite3.dll that you
currently have on your system.

>> I am about to upgrade to Windows 7
>>
>> Thank you.
>> John T. Mason