Is it possible to implement triggers that fire up for each independent
session? For example, I am using TCL, define a function in TCL,
register it with SQLite, create a trigger to call that function every
time an update happens to some table. Well, it works just fine for
that specific open session. If I create another session  using the
same database and the same setup, and insert some data into the table,
the trigger will only fire up for that session in which the update
happened, although technically, both sessions are using the same
database and the update happens to the same table. If it was possible
for the triggers to fire up in all sessions that are using the same
database, it would create yet another powerful utility like
inter-session communication/event notification etc.

Thanks