> Hello,
>
> Maybe many others have asked this question, so I will say sorry if
> that's true.
> I have a program which uses threads, when writing to (sometime even
> reading
>  from) SQLite, I always got the error of database is locked.
> I think since SQLite is a file db, so it get locked easily by multi-
> threads or multi-processes.
> But is there a way to resolve this problem instead of switching
> database  to another one?
>
> Thanks.

I used to have similar problems and solved it by following advice
I got on this list, which is to start the transaction with:
BEGIN IMMEDIATE;
any time the database will be written to (ie an insert, update,
delete, etc).

That, along with looping on sqlite3_prepare_v2 and sqlite3_step any
time you get SQLITE_BUSY, virtually solved the issue for me.

HTH
Doug