On Nov 10, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:

>  Oops, I forgot to mention that this is the TCL interface to SQLite.
> This is one of those "grey area" questions that could go to either TCL
> or SQLite forums, because it's an interaction between the two of them.
> I assume that some people here have dealt with this issue before.

SQLite began as a TCL extension.  The TCL bindings for SQLite are
native to the SQLite source tree.  TCL is used to test SQLite.  TCL is
required in order to build SQLite from original source files.  74% of
the code in the source SQLite tree is TCL script.

We're comfortable having mixed Tcl/SQLite questions here.
http://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/artifact/07b4fa3fd6

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com