This has been asked and answered several times in the forums:

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Pulis
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 6:40 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] SQLite in C# .NET

 Hi guys,

I am trying to do a small GIS for a mobile application. My application is
targeting Windows Mobile 6 Professional Edition. I am using CF 3.5  of .NET.

I have included the .dll from here:
http://freefr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/sqlite-dotnet2/SQLite%20for%20ADO.N
ET%202.0/1.0.65.0/SQLite-1.0.65.0-managedonly-binaries.zip
and
have included the System.Data.SQLite.dll and added the System.Data.SQLite
directive in my source code.

However when executing I am getting: Can't find PInvoke DLL
'SQLite.Interop.065.DLL'.

Any idea how to fix this please? Am I getting the right DLL and class?

Using this:

 using (SQLiteConnection connection = new SQLiteConnection
(connectionString))
                {
                    connection.Open();

                    using (SQLiteCommand command =