Thanks for all the info.  I believe the problem lies within Revolution
since I'm pretty sure it includes its own private library of the
sqlite code.  I've reported it to them and hopefully they will fix it.

I understand the reasons for applications having their own copy of the
code like this but think there's equally good reasons why they should
use a common library installed on the computer, maybe as an option.
Right now, I have to rely on Revolution updating their code to solve
my problems whereas with a common library approach, I could download
and compile as several people have suggested and not have to rely on
Revolution.

Pete Haworth