Hi All.

I'm new to Sqlite, and I'm getting some rare and random 'database disk image
is malformed' error. I have no system crashes, power failures or filesystem
corruption. My machine is a Linux Debian, ext3 filesystem running on a flash
disk. I'm using Sqlite 3.6.19 through Python 2.6.2.

I'm trying to get a repeatable case of this problem but, till now, with no
luck. I even made a stress-test but 1000 times the activity created by my
application didn't get me any errors.

My Sqlite database is created with auto_vacuum = full (if this was
important...)

Could you suggest me something to do? The damaged database file could be
analyzed to get ideas of what is going wrong?

Thank you.
Claudio