Hello Guys,

I'm a fairly new user to SQLite, I come from using DBMS like SQL Server,
MySQL and Oracle. I've always run scheduled maintenance tasks on these kinds
of databases, such as deleting old data, integrity checks / repairs,
rebuilding indexes, backups and so forth.

What tasks would you recommend running on a SQLite database and on what sort
of regularity? I know that's a bit of a 'how longs a piece of string' type
question but I'm just trying to understand if a SQLite database requires the
same sort of attention as others or whether it's simple and robust nature
means it can be left alone.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your feedback.

Rob