souvik.da...@wipro.com wrote:
> I am accessing the same database from two different processes. From one of
> the process , I am able
> to create tables in runtime but when I am trying to create a table from
> another process in runtime on the same DB
> I am not able to create so. The strange part is that I find
> sqlite3_exec() is returning retCode as SQLITE_OK. But then , when
> I am going and checking the DB, I am not able to see the table.

There are two common causes for this.

1) You are opening a different file than the one you think you are opening.
E.g. you are using a relative path to the file, and the workding directory is
not what you expect it to be.

2) You are starting an explicit transaction (see BEGIN) and forgetting to
commit it.

Igor Tandetnik