According to documentation on CreateFile() function: "In the ANSI
version of this function, the name is limited to MAX_PATH characters.
To extend this limit to 32,767 wide characters, call the Unicode
version of the function and prepend "\\?\" to the path."

SQLite is already calling CreateFileW() function so all you need is to
prepend your file name with "\\?\".

Pavel