All,

> (Disclaimer: I'm german and miss the right tone quite often.)

I haven't followed this thread but just to be clear: We germans are not
rude by nature :-)

But we germans usualy tend to "say what we think", in exactly the words
that we think (at least here in hannover, there was an article about
this in the last issue of the german magazine "Schädelspalter" -
"skullsplitter" may be a good translation)....

If we think something is crap, than we usually say "hey, that's crap" ;)
The uk or us folks may prefer "I don't like the idea.....".

bye,
Michael

P.S.: As said, I haven't followed the issue about Florian, but please
don't think we germans are rude by nature ;-)