It might not be possible for you but still.
Create the "actual SQL" with something like below, assuming that f1 never is
NULL
select distinct 'select f1'|| case when f2 is null then '' else ',f2' end||
case when f3 is null then '' else ',f3'|| ' from t1;' end from t1;
And then use the result to query.

If there are some records where f2 and/or f3 is NULL and others where one or
both isn't you will get 2 or maybe even 3 lines from the above SQL.

/Roger