Hi, I’d like to ask some question about the interface of the sqlite
resource.

Whether there is some interface to control the size of a database, for
example, if I want to create a database with 5M initialized, how can I do
that? And when I make change to a database, for example, insert a row to a
table, then can I get the size of the database now?

Looking forward to your answer.

Gu Jinxiang

以上、よろしくお��いします。

--

A new email address of FJWAN is launched from Apr.1 2007.
The updated address is: g...@cn.fujitsu.com
Development Dept.I
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST) 8/F., Civil Defense
Building, No.189 Guangzhou Road, Nanjing, 210029, China
TEL:+86+25-86630566-619
COINS:79955-619
FAX:+86+25-83317685
email:g...@cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended
recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me by
reply e-mail, permanently delete this communication from your system, and
destroy any hard copies you may have printed.