hi all

I tried to enable using ICU by SQLite engine (to support Unicode) and
found issue: when I added preprocessor define SQLITE_ENABLE_ICU i got
error about "can't find function icu_openDatabase" or so.

I found that this function is located in file ext/icu/icu.c of Linux
source package, but absent in windows source package
(sqlite-source-3_6_22.zip), and also this function exists in
amalgamation source file.

so, my question is: is there any reason to exclude icu.c source file
from windows source package? May be using ICU on windows system is not
recommended?

Thank you

--Sergey